I’ve gone through my archives and have gathered all of my posts with tips for writers here. If you’re a fellow writer and are looking for some tips, check out these posts to learn more:
- Choosing Point of View
- Making the Reader Care
- Iterating the Writing Process
- 5 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Writing
- 5 Writing Lessons from Wicked
- Plotter or Pantser?
- Mixing the Past and Present in Setting
- 5 Writing Tools I Can’t Live Without
- Margaret Peterson Haddix: Tips for Writers
- Watching Musicals
- Rebecca Fellrath: Tips for Writers
- Finding a Venue for your Work
- Kristen Simmons, Natalie D. Richards, and Mindee Arnett: Publication Tips
- Being a “Real” Writer
- Getting Re-inspired by Les Misérables
- Why Write?
- Finding Motivation
- Reading Your Own Writing
- How Do You Define Writing Success?
- Yearly Writing Goals